Wed, 31 May 2006
I took a week off the podcast due to my schenanigans on the Victoria Day long weekend.
- Bleach Movie Announced
- Genshiken Season 2 is no more, now will be Kujibiki Unbalance
Glass Balls will bounce higher than rubber ones
- Is Princess Peach Bowser's daughter?
- The black box on an airplane is really orange
- Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream
Video Game Review
New Super Mario Bros
Anime and Live Action Japanese TV
- Live Action
- Some shrews and the duck-billed platypus are the only known poisonous mammals
- Cherry Coke - Why has't thou forsaken me?
More Pirate Jokes
Phosphenes are the colors and stars you see when you rub your eyes.
Alex Albrecht and Heather Stewart
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, skype me (skype id upapaddle)
The First Up a Paddle contest, sponsered by http://www.kentcer.com/nucleus
Please vote for me at podcast pickle
(button at http://upapaddle.libsyn.com) and if I get in the top 100,
I'll send out a dvd to a random voter.
Not on the Radio by Geoff Smith
Endings songs provided by http://music.podshow.com
Direct download: Up_a_Paddle_-_Episode_9_-_The_Dog_Ate_My_Podcast.mp3
Category:podcasts -- posted at: 12:12 AM
Wed, 17 May 2006
Episode 8 Shownotes
* This version of Episode 8 has been edited from the original release. I removed a duplicate section on video games. Sorry to everyone that downloaded the first version.
I'm back to regular format since hardly anyone downloaded the special. Not enough raccoon testicles I guess.
This sexy podcast is brought to you by Kentcer.com. Kentcer, annoying but harmless
E3, check out http://www.kentcer.com/nucleus/index.php?itemid=415 to see the results of my predictions. I was pretty close on a lot of it.
Hopefully by next year I'll be recognized as a valid Video Game journalist and be invited to E3.
Heavenly Blade looks fun, looking forward to Virta Fighter 5
Halo 3 trailer
Sonic on XBLA
Link to fans rushing by PS3 booth to see Wii: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFQz98jAcg8
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime Corruption and Legend of Zelda: Twillight Princess Look sweet
Super Smash Bros
Gamecube - I'm not dead yet
Super Paper Mario
DK: Bongo Blast
Conspiracy Theory Corner
- Were the Wii displays hooked up to gamecubes
- City of Heroes/City of Villains
- Densha Otoko
A romance story for the ages, track this one down.
- My big ass tv
- I can't have nice things Vol 1
- One Piece be fine says I. Follows Monkey D. Luffy,
- Best be pirating this one - http://kaizoku-fansubs.com
Weekly Anime Review
Stress by Jims Big Ego
Cats urine glows under a black light.
Dragonflies can travel up to 60mph.
Some toothpastes and deodorants contain the same chemicals found in antifreeze.
Direct download: Up_a_Paddle_-_Episode_8_-_Otaku_no_Podcast_fixed.mp3
Category:podcasts -- posted at: 12:55 AM
Mon, 8 May 2006
Up a Paddle - Kentcer.com Presents the Up a Paddle E3 Spectacular - Part 1
I break from my usual podcast routine to bring you my E3 Predictions and thoughts on the Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft Press Conferences.
Please also check out my sponsor http://www.kentcer.com/nucleus (who am I kidding, that's my site too.)
Email any comments to email@example.com or Skype me to leave a voice mail using upapaddle as my Skype ID.
Also, here is a link to the details of the Sony press conference:
Direct download: Up_a_Paddle_-_Special_-_Kentcer.com_presents_the_Up_a_Paddle_E3_Spectacular_-_Part_1.mp3
Category:podcasts -- posted at: 11:51 PM
Tue, 2 May 2006
Episode 7 - Rated ARRR
WARNING: The word testicles is repeated many times during this podcast. If this offends you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You be warned says I
Wow! I had 359 downloads on the last podcast. Sure beats 40 on episode 5 Attack of the Eardrums
Comments and Corrections
- Got some comments on the podcast's blog page
- Got my first email.
- When you walk down a steep hill, the pressure on your
knees is equal to three times your body weight.
- Nintendo Wii. I've got an acronym: WTF (What the Fiddlesticks)
- I have a Nintendo representative to come on the show to read the press release
-Click here to download the official trailer for Nintendo Wii.
http://revolution.nintendo.com/- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz for Wii
- HDDVD addon for XBox 360 will be shown
Conspiracy Theory Corner
- Wii is not the real name, Trick by Nintendo to cause controversy.
- Kilts are not native to Scotland. They originated in
Love Tips with Kip
- How to tell if the sexy sounding girl you are chatting with is actually a guy.
I apologize in advance for the above segment. I was doing it for a friend and it turns out my Kip impression (along with my Mario one) sucks.
-Humans blink over 10,000,000 times a year!
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children
- Arrested Development
Anime Reviews (This week - Weird Anime)
- Pom Poko
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (TV)
- Static Electricity.
- Apples are actually part of the rose family.
- Movie Review - The Pirates of Silicon Valley
- A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
This Week in Tech
- Hummingbirds can't walk.
- 6 crackers in under a minute
- See the Sun by Black Lab